This was a great article I found from The Branding Journal.
Being a fairly new media company in today’s day and age it’s essential for me to answer these questions. Being involved with social media is one thing, but helping develop the story, the content, the video, the illustration and the strategy to posting on the different platforms is another. Being able to get another business ready to be able to have a social media page, and the ability to post content is even another thing.
For the sake of this short article, I’ll just post the questions. However, in the coming weeks I’ll answer these questions outright and post them as a blog, just to help clarify who exactly we are. 🙂
- What is the purpose of your brand in today’s society?
- What are your capabilities?
- Who are you specifically looking to reach with your purpose and products?
- What industry are you in?
- Do you have a clear offer?
- Who are you competing with?
- What makes you different?
- What is your brand personality?
- Does your brand have distinctive values?
- What don’t you want your brand to be?
- How do you want your brand to look like?
- What is your brand promise and how are you going to make it happen?
- What is your brand’s story?
- How will you get the market’s attention?
- How are you going to measure your brand’s success?